Registration is now CLOSED
It’s that time of year again. Texas Tech has had a fantastic 2019 so far and football season is just around the corner getting ready to show us what they can do! With football season comes marching band and with marching band comes the Goin’ Band from Raiderland.
As the Goin’ Band 2019-20 season nears, the Goin’ Band Association is also gearing up for our annual Alumni Band Day 2019 event. If you’ve never participated in Alumni Band Day, you’re in for a real treat. This is an opportunity for Goin’ Band Alumni from all generations to come back to Jones AT&T Stadium and march one more halftime show for 50,000+ screaming fans.
Those of you who are members of the Goin’ Band Association received a newsletter recently with the pre-release details for #ABD2019. For the rest of you …
Alumni Band Day 2019 will be held the weekend of September 7th at the TTU vs UTEP football game!
Please read carefully as there are many important details to be aware of for this event:
- You must be a member of the Goin’ Band Association in order to register for Alumni Band Day.
- You must register before the deadline (currently August 25th, 8:00am Central), in order to receive a ticket into the stadium. We have to provide Tech Athletics with our registration numbers early so that they can have the tickets ready to go.
- All non-performing members and guests will need to purchase a ticket. We will be sitting next to the Goin’ Band in sections 27 and 28 this year. Guest tickets will be sold only through GBA (not available through the Ticket Office) at a price of $25/seat. These tickets must be paid before the deadline (August 25).
- If you are a member at one of the following levels, GBA will purchase guest tickets on your behalf at no additional cost to you:
- Director – 1 Guest Ticket
- Silver Director – 2 Guest Tickets
- Gold Director – 3 Guest Tickets
- Platinum Director – 4 Guest Tickets
- You do not have to march and/or play to participate in our activities. Buses will be provided for those unable to march to the stadium.
- The game is set for a 7:00pm kickoff, meaning that our schedule will tentatively begin around noon that day.
Stay tuned to our website, Facebook, and Twitter feeds as we’ll be posting updates to Alumni Band Day 2019 as we get closer.
We look forward to seeing everyone this fall! If you have any questions, feel free to email us!